Internship Report on The Bank of Punjab
Many people have contributed in the successful completion of this internship report. My great appreciation goes to the whole team of BANK OF PUNJAB especially to Mr.Khuram Manzoor from agriculture loan department. They provided me with every kind of help in the completion of this report. Let me also thank my teachers of Virtual University for the knowledge they gave me and their guidance in every field. I would also like to thank TO ALL INSTRUCTORS for his guidance. Last but not the least I would like to thank/dedicate to my ABBU G who provided me love, support, patience & good knowledge.
This internship report consists of profile of the banking sector (industry), its origin, the functioning, how the banks are classified on the based on function, ownership etc and the trends being followed in the industry. Besides the above mentioned this report is focused on BOP and to be more precise it discusses the inner details of the bank situated in Narowal DHA II Branch. BOP origin and its setup in Pakistan are also discussed in the report.
BOP came to Pakistan and gave banking sector a new horizon; today BOP has set firm foot in the industry. As I did my internship at the BOP, as it is an area office therefore most backend tasks are done here. With a vision to be the leading organizations operating locally & internationally that provides the complete range of financial services to all segments less than one roof the bank started its operations during 1989.
The report further guides through the department and working of the general banking. The activities taking place in the bank, the various products of banking are discussed in the report. The different departments working under the shed of BOP. The report is a very good description of what BOP and its significance is.
You may also like:
- Organizational Development HR case study with solution
- Impact of a reward sytem on employee motivation in Nestle
- Common Mistakes while Writing a Marketing proposal (MKT619)
- Rewards OR Recognition and Motivation At Mobily saudi Arabia
- MKT619 Internship Report on National Bank of Pakistan
- Reasons for failure in MKT619 Project Proposal
- FIN619 Project on Liquidity and leverage Ratios’ Analysis
- Marketing Research proposal of Advertising Strategy Ufone and Warid
- Project Report of HR practices on employee satisfaction in Askari Bank
- Dare to Aske all about research Method Updated 2014
- Final Project on Comparison of Advertising Strategy of Gillette
- Proposal on Does personalities of celebrities match with the brands advertised
- Internship report on united bank limited (UBL)
- Pass Fini619 Internship Report on MCB
- Brand Awareness and Brand Loyalty Uniliver Pakistan