Internship Report on NBP(National bank of Pakistan)2013 (Finance)
What is Financial statement of NBP
The financial statement provides the basic knowledge for financial performance analysis. The financial statements provide a summarized view of the financial position & operations of a firm. Financial analysis (also often called financial statement analysis or accounting analysis) refers to an assessment of the viability, stability & profitability of a business. The analyst first identifies the knowledge relevant to the decision under consideration from the total knowledge contained in the financial statements. Therefore, much can be learnt about a firm from a cautious examination of its financial statements as invaluable documents & performance reports.
The analysis of financial statements is an important aid to financial analysis. They provide knowledge on how the firm has performed historically in the past and what is its current financial position. Financial analysis is the method of identifying the financial strengths and weakness of the firm from the available accounting information and financial statements. The analysis is completed by establishing relationship between the different items of financial statements.
The focus of financial analysis is on key figures in the financial statements & the significant relationship that exists between them. The analysis of financial statements is a process of evaluating relationship between part parts of financial statements to receive a better understanding of the frim performance.
Need for the Study
The Financial Statements are mirror which reflects the financial position and strengths or weakness of the concern. The Non- Banking Financial Company has been witnessed intense competition from domestic banks and international banks. Every business needs to view the financial performance analysis.
This study aims at analyzing the general financial performance of the company by using various financial tools like Comparative Analysis, common size statement analysis, Ratio Analysis, and Money Flow Analysis.
Scope of the Study
The scope of the study involves the various factors that affect the financial efficiency of the company. To increase the profit and sales growth of the company. This study finds out the operational efficiency of the organization and allocation of resources to improve the efficiency of the organization.
The data of the past three years are taken into account for the study. The performance is compared within those periods. This study finds out the areas where Sundaram Finance Ltd can improve to increase the efficiency of its assets and funds employed.
Research can be defined as Scientific & Systemic Search for relevant information on a specific topic. Therefore, research could be understood as an organized activity with specific objectives on a controversy or issues supported by compilation of related knowledge & facts, involving application of relevant tools of analysis & deriving logically on originality.
Get Complete Internship report on National bank of Pakistan 2013 through email.
You may also like:
- HRM619 Project Emotional Intelligence on employee Performance
- Research Method STA630 Assignment 1 DUE DATE: December 04, 2014
- A Comparative study Brand Image and Brand Loyalty
- Dare to Ask Mian Aamir all about Research Methodology
- MKT619 Final Project submission open
- FIN619 Accounting Ratio Analysis banking Sector
- MGT619 Project Organizational Climate on Employees Job satisfaction
- Comparison of Recruitment and selection Bank Alfalah and Askari bank
- FIN619 Project Financial Proposal Template and Guidelines
- Brand Awareness and Brand Loyalty Uniliver Pakistan
- Rewards OR Recognition and Motivation At Mobily saudi Arabia
- MGT619 Assignment 04 VU Final Project/Dissertation 2014
- Dare to Aske all about research Method Updated 2014
- Impact of Reward and Recognition Programs On Employee’s Motivation Telenor ASA
- Dare to Ask Mian Aamir All about Research Process